How to resolve HP Printer Error 0x07a74dd6?
HP Printers have always been in the preference list of customers because of its ability to provide extremely high quality printing experience. There are various reasons for which people generally opt for HP Printers over other products in the market. The main reason is the ability of HP printers to perform faster printing and scanning of the documents when compared to its competitors.
Now, as we all know the fact that none of the electronics are completely perfect by nature, there are chances that one might face the error message: Error 0x07a74dd6 while using the HP printers.
Basically, the Error 0x07a74dd6 comes up when a printing job is tried to be accomplished by connecting the printer to the computer. There might be several reasons contributing to this error, that includes a faulty printhead or cartridge .
There are some troubleshooting methods to tackle this issue, which are as follows :
Fix 1 : Power draining the printer
As the name goes, power draining the printer includes depriving the printer from any source of power for a couple of seconds. A printer powerdrain activity can be performed by following the below given steps:
- If the printer is turned on, switch it off and turn it back ON.
- Wait for the printer to become idle.
- Next, you have to carefully remove the ink cartridges from the printer.
- Then proceed ahead and remove the power cable from the wall socket . This should be done while the printer is still turned on.
- The same power cable has to be unplugged from printer’s back also.
- Next, the USB cables attached to the printer, if any, needs to be removed.
- Patiently wait for two to three minutes.
- Press and hold the power button on the printer for a period of 30 seconds. This has to be done to remove any extra charge left out in the printer.
- Now, plug back the power cable right into the power outlet without using an extension cord.
- Turn on your printer and wait for it to become idle.
By now, you should have got rid of the Error. If not, you can try other troubleshooting techniques mentioned below:
Fix 2: Printer reset
Resetting your printer is the simplest task. This can be done in the following steps:
- Remove the power cable from the outlet source while your printer is on.
- Wait for 30 to 40 seconds and then plug it back in again.
- If your printer doesn’t turn on automatically, turn it on manually and let it attain an idle state after completing all the necessary steps for setup.
Fix 3: Printhead cleaning
Cleaning your clogged printheads manually can also help you resolve the error. You will have to follow the below steps to clean the print head:
- Remove the power cord from your printer and open it.
- Gently push the printhead mechanically towards the center
- Clean your printhead using a lint free cloth.
- After the cleaning is done, connect back the power cable and turn on the power keeping the printer open.
- Close the printer cover the moment print head starts moving and going towards the Left side.
- Patiently wait until your printer boots up completely.
By following the above-mentioned troubleshoot fixes; your error will be getting resolved. In case you face any kid of issues while performing these steps, it is advised to seek assistance from an expert professional.
You also have the option to avail assistance from the HP printer technical support number that is available 24*7. This will ensure that your issues are getting resolved with an assurance of quality and punctuality.